We will only collect information which is useful to us in operating and improving our website, and which does not personally identify you, or affect your right to privacy in any way. This includes: –
Information we have gathered as a result of an enquiry from yourself. This is likely to include your name, email address, details of your enquiry, and possibly your phone number.
Information which is gathered automatically by our server setup. This is information about your visit to our website; it is likely to tell us about the pages that you have visited, the time you spent on those pages, and information about the device that you have used to visit our site, such as your browser type, operating system, display size, and several other minor facts.
We will use it in order to help us improve our website.
We will not send you spam or any other type of unwanted communication.
We will not sell any of your data or transfer it to any other third party unless:
1) we are legally obliged to do so
2) We believe that it is necessary in order to protect our legitimate interests
3) We have reason to believe that a crime has been, or will be, committed
4) We believe that it is in the best interests of yourself that we do so
4) We believe it is necessary in order to protect any third party in any way.
We do not process any data in any way at present.
We may have hyperlinks on our site to other websites. We cannot vouch for the privacy policies of these websites and so you should check them individually to make sure that you find an acceptable.